A drastic re-thinking of the future strategy of telecoms operators within the person-to-person communications space.
Stay Connected - On Your Terms
Our consumer ethnography work and interviews showed that consumer perceptions are that:
- Mobile network coverage isn’t good enough
- There is a feeling of lack of control with communications (unable to switch off etc.)
- Communications can be hard work - e.g. long replies
- Communications should work across all of their devices
By taking a holistic look at the trends driving the shift in consumer expectations, I designed an entire service framework concept for richer communications that can be managed more easily, and that provide greater control with less effort.
- Meet the user where they are.
- The user is always in control.
- Connectivity shouldn't be the user's problem.
- Open & transparent.
- Communications should enable life, not get in the way of it.
Messages & calls can travel person-to-person - not only back to a central authority.
The more people join the mesh, the greater its power and reach - truly, people-powered communication.
All your messages & calls. In one place. On any device.
Device, SIM & mobile-network agnostic - it works everywhere.
Everything you need: Make video & voice calls, check voicemail & send messages - to any mobile number.
Create different personas and numbers for different situations:
Family abroad? Create a local number for that country.
Share a number with a team, or a household - calls & texts can be answered by any member.
Turn on additional power-ups e.g. professional features like conferencing, or link to other services like Slack.
You make the rules...
Comms on your terms – choose who reaches you, when and how.
Effortless – automate actions to make comms work for you. In-app bot can act on your behalf.
Rule creation - in the easy context of a sentence ----->
...and control when you can be reached.
Rule scheduling - as easy as setting an alarm, following established design patterns for immediate ease of use.