In today’s busy world, it can be hard to find the time to eat healthily.
People are too busy to cook, want to enjoy free time
Office may not have a kitchen
Cold/pre-cooked food is unappealing
Buying lunch out is expensive
This design was selected by Zyliss as a winner of Design Week, and to be progressed into a real product, with the IP retained.
- Designed within 1 week
A hassle-free way to eat cheaply and healthily at work.
Modular vacuum flask with an induction heating pad making the main chamber boil.
This allows for versatile & convenient cooking, meaning that the user can get the energy they need, as well as variety in their diet.
- Choice - cook and eat fresh everyday
- Cheap - buy your own ingredients
- Quick - low effort and quick clean design
- Real food - no need for junk food
- Kitchen-less - all it needs is a power socket
- Hot - cooked at your desk, and stays hot
Sleek, minimal styling with gentle contours. Premium metal finish, glossy transparent sections & bright playful accent colours to create a compelling high-end item.
Low fidelity foam prototypes and high fidelity rapid prototyping were used to quickly flesh out the ideal form within the 1 week timeframe.